Here it is. The final post I will be doing while I am stationed here in South Korea. Everything is packed. All the paperwork is done. Now we just clean and clean some more, patiently waiting for March 15 to roll around. I wasn't very happy at first with being sent to Korea but looking back, I am glad I didn't go anywhere else. I guess know I look forward to bigger and better things in Colorado.
I decided to make one more video from all only about 5% of all the pictures and video I have. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.
Hope you all enjoyed it. As for me, I will see you all in a few days.
8 comments:
It looks like you have some fun memories! Can't wait to see you!
We can not wait to see you!!!
Great pictures and video-have a safe trip home.
Glad to know that you get some work done in the midst of all that fun!!
That was sooo cool! Love the sound of the Apaches in with the music.
Oh my goodness! I just realized that you get home this weekend!!! I hope your trip home is great, and I can't wait to see you!
We're waiting for that plane to come in!
Hi Andrew,
We are sooooo happy that you're coming home! God bless you for doing all that you do!!
Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
please pray for the many requests that may
be found on our main page?
May the Lord bless and enrich your ministry!! :)
Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org
ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons (top
sidebar @ LighthousePrayerLine.org). Be
blessed and be a blessing!
pss - FREE subscription for animated gospel tracts at:
http://www.emailministry.webs.com
Post a Comment