Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Back

Yes it has finally happened. I am back in the wonderful USA and enjoying it immensely. I didn't take any pictures at the airport so I stole some from my mom's blog to post here.

104_3916 Coming down from the terminal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

104_3926 A complete family once again.

 

 

 

 

I don't have very many plans for the next few weeks. A few things to do here and there, but for the most part I am going to be relaxing and spending time with my family.

7 comments:

Heather said...

It is great to have you back in the states again and to have a complete family once again!! Welcome Home!

Mari said...

You forgot to mention the paparazzi snapping your picture as you came down the hall!
We are just happy to have you back with us for a while!

Rebekah said...

Glad you made it home. I know your mom has been anxious

Nate and Brenda said...

We are THRILLED to have you back for awhile! Hoping we get to see you on Sunday!!

Cheri said...

So happy to have you back and I can't wait for today!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Glad to have you back Andy! See you Sunday!

Melissa said...

Welcome home!