Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome to Colorado

CIMG1356 Well, I arrived safely in Colorado. My first flight out of G.R. was delayed an hour but I still made it here on time. I have a week in in-processing to do where I will be doing a lot of paperwork and then I get sent back to my unit.

I met Mackin here yesterday and he invited me to go see The Fast and Furious with him, his wife and another friend so we did that then went back to his house to hang out.

The picture above is of Cheyenne mountain. It is better known as the location of NORAD. I haven't been out sightseeing yet so this is the only picture I have.

7 comments:

Mari said...

I'm happy to see a post here! I didn't think you would have internet yet. Glad you and Mackin were able to go out and I can't wait to see more pictures~!

Heather said...

I am glad to see a post here!! I can't wait to see more pictures of the countryside and the beautiful mountains!! I am happy to hear that you and Mackin got to hang out and see a movie as well!

Unknown said...

Glad you arrived safe, I'm sure you will enjoy Colorado.

Robert said...

A whole week of paper work! All you did was go home and return to your same unit! What's so difficult to understand about that!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Glad to here you made it safely! The view is beautiful! I love mountains!

Terri said...

Hey - those look like some mountains that I just returned home from! Glad that you made it there safely!

Karla and Diane said...

Good to hear from you again Andy! Stay safe.