Monday, April 27, 2009

New Mexico Continued

During the day on Sunday when we were in New Mexico, Wilson and I decided to do a little bit of hiking and exploring here are some pictures form that.

CIMG1578 A mule deer we saw. This one is real, I promise.

 

 

 

 

CIMG1579 CIMG1581

CIMG1583  CIMG1585

CIMG1588 CIMG1594

CIMG1595 CIMG1596

CIMG1610 CIMG1614

CIMG1620 CIMG1625

CIMG1627 This rock was huge. Wilson and I stood next to it and only came up to where the white part ends. Of course at the time we didn't think to take a picture standing next to it.

 

 

 

CIMG1630

CIMG1634

Only two more posts left for this trip. One special one for my mom and then the return trip home.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

That terrain looks like there could be snakes around there!!
I'm glad you assured us that the deer was real b/c as I read it that was what was going through my mind.

Mari said...

What great pictures. I was wondering about the deer too - we can't trust you anymore!
I'm a little concerned about the special post coming my way too. I have an idea of what could be in it.

Unknown said...

Those are great pics, Isn't it amazing how different the terrain is compared to Mich..can't wait to see the post for your Mom...

Heather said...

You took some great pictures...can't wait for the post for mom!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Wonderful pics! Love the lizard!