Saturday, February 5, 2011

My New Hobby

I don’t know how many of you know this, but I recently got a new hobby. I joined a animal rescue group a few weeks ago and volunteered to help save the African Antelope.

Last week was the first time I was able to see some action. Fortunately my efforts were captured on video, which I hope you all enjoy.

It is a very tiring thing to do but the feeling of accomplishment is very rewarding. Still only one rescue a day is all I can handle.

8 comments:

Mari said...

Hooray for you. I always felt bad for the antelope!

Unknown said...

I am impressed!!!! Good job Andy, try not to wear yourself out tho~~~

Terri said...

Glad to see that all your training is beneficial!

Melissa said...

I think you have too much time on your hands! ;)

Melissa said...

Haha! Thanks for pointing that out :P I fixed it for ya...happy now? :D

Shelly said...

You are so fast, you came out of nowhere and hooray for the animals!

Erika Jean said...

bahahahaha

Nike NFL Jerseys cheap said...

Good job Andy, try not to wear yourself out tho~~