I saw this online today and thought it was hilarious.
I loved this- so funny I had to share it too.Great way to start my morning :)
Can you imagine what those people were thinking? So funny!
Too funny!I'm surprised more people didn't say anything to him, or report him to security. I think I would be quite uncomfortable if someone was following me around like that!
That is hilarous!!! I wonder if anyone ever actually ask him what that was all about....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I loved this- so funny I had to share it too.
Great way to start my morning :)
Can you imagine what those people were thinking? So funny!
Too funny!
I'm surprised more people didn't say anything to him, or report him to security. I think I would be quite uncomfortable if someone was following me around like that!
That is hilarous!!! I wonder if anyone ever actually ask him what that was all about....
Post a Comment