Happy 4th of July. I hope you all enjoy it. I don't have a lot of plans today. Last night Camp Eagle had some fireworks that I watched. Other then that not a whole lot going on.
I was thinking the same thing - thanks to you and all your military buds - we sure do appreciate your being willing to keep our country safe! Hope you have a great day!!
I was also thinking about you when we were watching fireworks and thinking how proud I am of you and that we are so thankful that you are serving our country! Love ya!
We thought of you when we were at the parade and the flag and military guys went past. Everyone clapped and clapped. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We love you and are so proud of you. Stay safe, come home in one piece, and keep the faith.
7 comments:
Happy 4th to you. Dad and I are both working today, but we'll miss you tonight!
Happy 4th to you. Thanks for serving our country
Thanks for your service to our Country- we are so proud of you.
We will miss you tonight!
I was thinking the same thing - thanks to you and all your military buds - we sure do appreciate your being willing to keep our country safe! Hope you have a great day!!
I was also thinking about you when we were watching fireworks and thinking how proud I am of you and that we are so thankful that you are serving our country! Love ya!
We thought of you when we were at the parade and the flag and military guys went past. Everyone clapped and clapped. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We love you and are so proud of you. Stay safe, come home in one piece, and keep the faith.
I hope your day was good - THANKS for making us feel safe!!!
Post a Comment