Monday, December 22, 2008

Blizzard '08

There have been many other blogs I have seen lately talking about how much snow you have and how terrible it is to drive in. Well people I am here today to say that it could look like this where you live . . . CIMG0595

I know you are all thinking, "oh my goodness, that is a ton of snow, how ever are they surviving?" I know I woke up this morning and thought that this was it, the end of the world was upon us.

CIMG0596 CIMG0597 CIMG0598 CIMG0599

Then I realized it's only snow and soon, like around noon, it would mostly all melt and be gone. So I just want you all to know that you could have all the snow(or lack there of) that we have over here. But I don't think you could handle it.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, I am glad that it is you dealing with all that snow and not me. I am not sure I could do it, but you are one of those Michiganders!

Cheri said...

It's all about attitude and you have a great attitude about this difficult situation you're enduring.
It'll get better soon!

Terri said...

I hope you can handle it all!

Mari said...

You poor thing! I'll try not to complain about our situation here!

Unknown said...

Listen to your Mother!!!

Laura said...

Wow! You're right - I don't think my poor little car could even get through that snow!