Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Nameless Post

3 friends It's been one of those few days.  I have been at Camp Casey since Sunday afternoon. Let me begin by saying that I hate driving in Korea. I would rather have to drive through 5 feet in snow in a raging blizzard then drive in Korea again. It wouldn't have been so bad I guess if I knew where I was going, didn't have to make a 3 1/2 hour trip in 2 hours, and not had 7 passengers. Let's just say I drove for about an hour then pulled into a rest stop for a change of drivers. 

I am going to wait until I get back to Eagle and a good internet connection to post more about the battalion flyaway (It was awesome people, I got a lot to tell about it) and my week here at Casey. For know I am just posting some random pictures I have been meaning to put up.

100_1339

100_1341 These were at a mini golf course I went to.

 

 

 

 

 

100_1347 A Korean with a horse mask on. Don't ask me what he was doing.

 

 

 

 

 

100_1349 Have you ever seen a Korean with a fro? You have now.

 

 

 

100_1351 That still doesn't make me feel any safer.

 

 

 

 

armor This is Pfc. Morrow re-enacting the black knight scene from Monty Python and the quest for the holy grail.

 

 

 

 

kung fo panda Pfc. Sandridge losing his fight to the kung fu panda.

 

 

 

mime

If you are wondering that is water around the mimes head. We do encounter some strange things here in Korea. 

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow- you do see some interesting things there. Love the Kung Fu Panda shot.

I wonder how Mark would do driving there!

Terri said...

Oh, Mark would do great driving there! I wonder if it's like driving in China - they were crazy too. Isn't it weird what other cultures find funny?

Mari said...

I love that horse mask. The mime is interesting too. I'm just glad I wasn't in that vehicle with you. I would have been a wreck!

Robert said...

Nice to KNOW that you NOW still have a sense of humor. I wonder, how did the mime breath.

Unknown said...

Wow!! like I said before you are in a colorful country, I never would have thought of Korea in that way. Thanks for the pictures

Laura said...

Wow. The horse mask is definitely my favorite.