Friday, September 12, 2008

Shutterfly

  I am finally back at wonderful Camp Eagle after a long long long bus ride back. But that is another post. I was going to post some pictures and other stuff but since I am getting ready for bed I am just going to do this quick post. I recently bought a external hard drive and it had a advertisement for Shutterfly.com on it. You may already know about this site but I think it's cool. You can upload your pictures to the site for safe keeping  and the first day you sign up you qualify to get 50 free 4x6 prints and a 11x14 poster. Also periodically they send you emails with free stuff. I just got a 20 page photo book which would have normally cost $30. All I had to pay was shipping. Not to bad if you ask me.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I love shutterfly too!
Can't wait to hear about that bus trip!

Mari said...

Welcome back to home base! I'm looking forward to pictures and more news. You did great with shutterfly. The poster is awesome!

Unknown said...

Don't know anything about sutterfly but I did see the poster and it was great. I will have to look into it. Smiles

Laura said...

I actually use snapfish which is basically the same deal I think.