Saturday, September 6, 2008

Show of Force

We launched a total of 19 out of our 24 aircraft today. They did it twice today. once at 1400 and a second time around 1700. They are going to do it again tomorrow. It was a very cool thing to see, extremely intimidating if your the enemy.

Yeah, Agile Mobile, and Hostile!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! Very Awesome! I would definitely be scared!

Cheri said...

That was really neat to see. Mark and Nick will love to watch that!

Mari said...

That is awesome! I loved the video shots that had several flying together. It had to be really neat to see in person.

Heather said...

WOW! What an awesome thing to see! Our enemies should be terrified!

Robert said...

Very cool! I liked that last one, you got a good view of the rocket pods and the missile racks as it flew by, very cool!

Unknown said...

I want a ride, I want a ride!!! That was very impressive, I bet that would scare the pants off the enemy!!!

Terri said...

So cool - I'm glad that we've got such a great military force.
Go USA!!

You got some great shots~

Anonymous said...

That was incredible. Wow. Yeah. We're speachless actually -- something that doesn't happen often! We bet it was LOUD. Music was fabulous though. Go ARMY!