Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

thanksgiving_word_searchhtm_txt_turkeywi I know I have slacked lately and not posted anything. That's because nothing exciting has happened recently. I will try to come up with something fun to post by the end of this week. Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and remembers everything they have to be thankful of. My list has defiantly changed since last year. Besides the obvious things to be thankful for I am thankful for things like a warm bed, running water, daily showers, and hot meals. What are you thankful for?

8 comments:

Zaankali said...

I am especially thankful for men and women like you who are sacrificing being away from their families and homes so that the rest of us can be safe. Thank you Andy for what you are doing! Hugs to you this Thanksgiving!

Cheri said...

Happy Thanksgiving Andy!
I'm thankful for my family, that I live in the US and I too am thankful for our service men and women.
That is something I've always been thankful for, but it certainly became even more real when you enlisted.
We're so proud of you and we'll miss you today!

Mari said...

We have so many things to be thankful for. A few things I am more thankful for than I used to be are the phone, computer and webcam. It's so nice that it is easy to keep in touch with you. We'll be thinking of you today!

Robert said...

I was thinking along the same lines as your mother, I'm thankful for the communication network and being able to keep in contact with those you love.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy.....One of the things JB and I are thankful for this Thanksgiving are our service men like you. I know you are greatly missed by your loved ones this day and everyday.
God Bless......JB and Jean Smith

Heather said...

I am thankful for technology; things that allow us to be able to talk to you every night and see you on the computer all the time!! Happy Thanksgiving! Love you!

Terri said...

I thinking the same as a lot of others - I'm so proud of our military people and am so thankful you're willing to do that. Even if it means being separated from great family members (aunts....)
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Mary said...

Andrew,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to let me know you received my card. It's nice to know it arrived.

Thank you to you and your fellow soldiers for all that you do. In my estimation every one of you is a hero.

Keep in touch. I visit your mother's blog regularly and value her friendship.

Be careful when you are out and about. I just read the post about the drivers over there and it sounds dangerous.

Blessings,
Mary