I saw this on
my aunts blog and decided to try it out. I didn't plan on posting them, but after everyone I showed them it laughed at it I decided to share it with the rest of you.
In case you are wondering who the people are in this video from left to right we have myself,
Spc. Wilson(one of my friends), Cpl. Cross(my
squad leader, also was in my class at
AIT), Pfc.
Mackin(my room mate), and Sgt. Ly(in my
opinion the coolest NCO ever).





I hope these made you laugh as much as they made us laugh. And thanks to Aunt Cheri for the link.
8 comments:
Now I see what you army guys do with all your spare time - practice dancing. And Wow - are you good!
Thanks for the laugh.
I needed a good laugh today and you definitely provided that!!! That was great!!!
You're welcome- it was really fun wasn't it!!!
I'll have to show this to Nick because he didn't appreciate me putting it on my blog!
That Cheri is bad! Remember when I told you I was putting something on my blog that you would love? This is it and it's scheduled for tomorrow - you will be starring in it!
Wow! I had no idea that you Army guys were so talented! Maybe you could take your act on the road and make some extra cash!
And these guys are protecting our freedoms, oh boy.
Wow! That is hysterical. I was laughing so hard!!! If only you could put those elves in camo right?
That is so funny! We're watching it again. Dancing With The Stars ... watch out!
Post a Comment