Thursday, January 29, 2009

The BIG News!!!!

Boy do I have some exciting news to share with you today. But first some other things.

CIMG3384 It snowed a lot here on Sunday so Myself along with two of my friends decided it would ba a good idea to go sledding at 9:00 PM on Sunday night. Except the only problem was we didn't have sleds. So we had to come up with our own way of sledding. The plan - put on the slickest clothes we have, which for me was my military issued rain gear, and slide down the hill on our stomachs. It worked and we had fun. I was going to post a video of the event but it was too dark to see anything.

CIMG3388 This is Mackin going down the hill.

 

 

 

 

On Wednesday I got to eat morganlunch with this man. Major General John Morgan. He is the commander of 2nd. Infantry Division, the division I'm a part of. I was just one of the lucky few who was selected. I sat right across the table from him.

 

 

 

And know the big news.... well, you know what, I think I am going to make you wait. Let the suspense grow a little. Hope you all have a good day. 

8 comments:

Brenda said...

That is NOT even funny, Andy!!! Not at all. I am in Haiti right now and I cannot even call your mom to find out!! You have to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

Blah blah- I think I know already. I dreamed the answer and now after this post I think my dream is correct- yeah!!!

Heather said...

Boy am I glad that I already know your big news!! It looks like you guys had fun sledding!!

Mari said...

I think the big news is very exciting. I love that you got to have lunch with the bigwig and I'm glad you're having fun!

Unknown said...

Andy!!! did anyone ever tell you that you are a stinker!!!

Laura said...

I'm glad I got your big news already too! :)

Anonymous said...

Not funny Andy. Let's have the news already!!!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh that's just plain wrong Andrew! How do you like that I called you Andrew, that means your in trouble!!!! When are you going to let the cat out of the bag?!