Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snow Fun

It has actually snowed here! I admit I did not think I was ever going to see it snow enough in Korea for it to give a good layer of and actually stick. But I was proven wrong. I was even able to make some snow angels on the flight line.

CIMG0781

Here is the snow outside the hanger. I know it is only a dusting.

 

 

 

l_9f7d01021e9941b890b6062da9685abc CIMG0782

Yay for snow angels!

l_f1547c5228204e5d980f2b24beb5c06d These are the three that Wilson and myself made. I know we are a bunch of goofballs.

 

 

 

l_1b41b742b8844ab29d995b94cf353929 Here is some proof that I do work on occasion.

 

 

 

 

l_49d2809e955c4db2ae477349c14f8d5e And yes it has been quite cold here. I believe it was in the low twenties last week. Doesn't make it very funny for working outside.

Hope everyone has a warm day.

8 comments:

Mari said...

You are so talented! Not only do you work on Apaches, but you make a great snow angel!

Unknown said...

Andy, you really do work??? or was just a staged picture??? No really the snow angels are super good...Stay warm

Heather said...

Well...I am glad to see that you do get some work in in between all the goofing off you guys do!! I do love you snow angels though!!

Cheri said...

Love the snow angels. I was at the beach yesterday and it was 15. I didn't last long- Your incredible manly strength is very impressive!!

Melissa said...

Snow angels...looks like fun. Gla to hear there is a little play between work...or is it work between play for you? :P

By the way, I love the Task Ahead on your sidebar

Terri said...

I love your snow angels. They are just beautiful. It's good to see that you work, also!

Anonymous said...

oooh! i made snow angels last week!

~kay~

SaraG said...

Very cool snow angel's you guys made!!
Take care and thanks for all you do for the military and the USA!!