Monday, January 5, 2009

A Seoul Filled Weekend

I hope everyone all had a great weekend. I know I did. Mackin, my roommate, and I traveled to Seoul over the weekend to do some shopping and have some fun. So here are some of those pictures.

CIMG0558 A normal day of traffic.

 

 

 

 

CIMG0560 CIMG0561

One of the stadiums where '88 Olympic games where held. You can see the Olympic rings on the front of the stadium in the picture on the right.

CIMG2823  CIMG0514

This is the Olympic bridge that spans the Han river in Seoul. In 2001 a ROK Army CH-47 Chinook helicopter crashed while attempting to place the flame sculpture on top of it.

CIMG0619 CIMG0618

This was one of those pictures painted on a wall. We thought it was cool though. I think I will end here today so that I will have some more pictures to post tomorrow. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a good time, although I am not sure about that "normal" traffic!! I will stick to normal Allendale traffic.

Unknown said...

Yeah that traffic looks like way to hectic for me too. I like country driving best, but cities always are fun for a visit. Looks very interesting

Mari said...

I agree with the others - I don't like that traffic. The rest of the trip looks fun.