Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Look What Arrived

We all know that Christmas is already done and I would assume that everybody has taken down their Christmas decorations. The funny thing is I don't think the post office knows that since they just brought me this . . .

CIMG0633 Yes that would be a Christmas tree that my mother sent me back on November. I guess the post office just thought I didn't get enough Christmas cheer in December so they would deliver some to me in January.

It may be after Christmas but at least I still got to enjoy the cheer that a Christmas tree can bring.

 

CIMG0634CIMG0636

5 comments:

Mari said...

I'm glad it finally arrived, even if it took about 7 weeks!

Terri said...

Cute tree - maybe you can call it a Valentines Tree. It's got some red tints!

Cheri said...

That did take a long time- it is really cute though. I'm sure there are some people somewhere that still have their tree up too!

Unknown said...

It's adorable, I do think you can make it into a valentines tree.

Heather said...

It is an adorable tree!! I am just glad that it got to you!