Friday, February 6, 2009

The New and Improved

CIMG0925

Just thought I would show you all a picture of the new me. Also I did get my orders to go to Fort Carson. I still don't have a exact date, although the counter is pretty close to what should be the truth, +/- 2 days. I will be leaving Korea no later then the 18 of March. I can not wait to be back in the States.

7 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Can't wait until you are state side again too! I know a couple other people who will be happy to have you closer!!!

Cheri said...

Yeah- does that mean a home visit or just the base in the states?

Terri said...

Yeah - I love your countdown!

Heather said...

Yeah!! I am glad that you will be a little closer!!

Robert said...

Can't wait till your back, by the way ya' have a little black smudge right in the middle of your uniform.

Mari said...

Love that new patch and can't wait to have you back in the states!

Mary said...

Andy,

Saw on your mother's blog that you were coming home in March. That is good news.

Also saw where you are moving from PFC to Specialist. Congratulations!

Blessings,
Mary