Monday, February 9, 2009

Yes I Am Coming Home

100_1847 Well, my original plan was to post today and tell everyone that, yes I will be coming home to the GREAT U.S.A. but even better to Michigan in March. However, my mother, beat me to it. As of right now I have about 25 days of leave so I should be home for at least 20 days. Let me tell you I am so ready to be home too. Being able to see my family again is the biggest thing but there are also hundreds of small things I realized I miss about the states, like the smell of the air and being able to talk to people that speak the same language and being in almost the same time zone. Don't get me wrong being in Korea was a cool experience and something I will never forget but I am more then willing to leave early and hopefully never be stationed here again.

9 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm so happy that you'll be home soon and I'm giggling a bit that you're mother posted something she shouldn't have quite yet!!

Heather said...

I cannot wait for you to be home again!! However, it does not surprise me that mom posted something that she shouldn't have...she was just too excited to wait!!

Mari said...

I have to say, that I wasn't told not to tell anyone - I thought I had the all clear! I am excited!

Robert said...

Can't wait till March.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Can't wait to see you stateside Andy! Your mom and dad must be in 7th heaven!!!!

Unknown said...

That is such good news!! Maybe I'll get a chance to see you too!!!

Anonymous said...

:) yay!!!!

~Kay~

Zaankali said...

Yeah! How exciting.

Melissa said...

Very very exciting!! We should definitely try to get together while you're home...Mike and I want to hear stories :)