Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This Guy . . .

100_0390 - Copy

saw this on another web site today and saw this. I figured I would fill it out so that some of you who don't know me too well could learn a little more about me.

Name: Andrew

Birthday: 5-21-88

Birthplace: GR, Michigan

Current Location: Wonju, South Korea

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Red

Height: 6'0"

Right Handed or Left Handed: Left

Your Heritage: Dutch

The Shoes You Wore Today: Combat Boots

Your Weakness: Ice cream

Your Fears: Carnies

Your Perfect Pizza: Pizza Hut stuffed crust meat lovers

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get my two mile run time down to 14:15 and overall pt score to 250 out of 300

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: yeah

Thoughts First Waking Up: Stupid clock it's not time to get up yet. Quite playing silly clock games with me.

Your Best Physical Feature: I really like my left pinky finger

Your Bedtime: When I'm Tired

Your Most Missed Memory: Is it possible to miss a memory? Doesn't that mean you don't remember it?

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi

McDonalds or Burger King: I haven't seen one of those in two months

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Aren't they pretty much the same?

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Do you Smoke: No

Do you Swear: I won't lie and say no but I really try not too

Do you Sing: If I did I sure wouldn't be in Korea right now

Do you Shower Daily: Honestly, do you think I live in a cesspool of filth. Of course I shower daily

Do you want to go to College: Yes

Do you belive in yourself: I hope so

Do you get Motion Sickness: Not really

Are you a Health Freak: Not extreme but I eat healthy

Do you get along with your Parents: There the reason I am in Korea. Not really, I love my parents.

Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes

Do you play an Instrument: Refer to the question asking if I sing

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No

In the past month have you Smoked: No

In the past month have you been on Drugs: I got a whole bag of no's here

In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes - with Uncle Sam

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes a Korean mall called Home Plus, A giant Wal-Mart

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Yes - Laura from a guy, a girl, and a Sofie made me

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes although at the time I didn't know it was sushi. It was in soup

In the past month have you been on Stage: I'm not an actor

In the past month have you been Dumped: No, Uncle Sam is holding on to me tight.

How do you want to Die: Of old age or in a tragic blimp accident

What country would you most like to Visit:I know it's not a country but I want to go to Hawaii

Have a great day, and remember stay agile, mobile, and hostile. Andy

12 comments:

Cheri said...

That was fun to read.
I just thought that the last time I saw you that you indeed do have a fine pinky finger!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is so funny, especially the part about you getting along with your parents. and go lefties :-)

Dena said...

Ok - LOVE the picture and you truly DID get your sense of humor from MY side of the family cause YOU FUNNY!

Mari said...

Excuse me - this is your Mother speaking. You know - the reason you left the country! I'll make you pay when you come back!
If you want to hear a storm, you should be here, because we have a big one going on right now!

Robert said...

I'd like to know more about the Oreo's incident and the blimp thing.

Terri said...

I'm glad you chose chocolate - you are related to me! What's up with the blimp thing?

Laura said...

You are too, too hysterical - have you seen or heard previews for the new Will Ferrell movie called "Step Brothers"? It looks hilarious!

And from what I can see in the picture you do indeed have a fine looking pinky finger.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Just thought I'd pop by and wish you and all your fellow soldiers a
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy , It was interesting reading your comments. Like the pictures too. What is the temp. there? I can't get use to the time difference. love Grandma Bremer

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy , It was interesting reading your comments. Like the pictures too. What is the temp. there? I can't get use to the time difference. love Grandma Bremer

Karla and Diane said...

Loved your info. You get the fine looking pinky finger from your father's side of the family. We, too, have that trait. And TOES too, you know.

Anonymous said...

You better like burger king better. I mean where do we go for lunch every time we see a movie? Cuz if u like micky D's better im gonna feel bad for always choosing the King.