Wow, that three day week went by fast. I can't believe it's the weekend already. I haven't even finished all my posts about last weekend yet. Just a heads up, all next week I am going to Camp Casey for a field sanitation class. I am taking my laptop with me but I don't know if I am going to have internet access. Plus Casey is one of the better bases with lots to do so I could be busy next week. Which means plenty more to post about.
I have to work tomorrow and I leave on Sunday. I wasn't looking forward to working tomorrow because on the weekends if we have to work we just go in in support if the flights in case something happens and we need to fix the problem so the aircraft can take off. Most of the time we go in for maybe an hour then leave again. However tomorrow is going to be cool.
On Wednesday the ROK air force did a "show of force" with their helicopters(which are mostly old Hueys). This means they had all of their operational helicopters flying in one big formation. They still only amounted to about 12 aircraft. Well, not wanting to be outdone by the some weak little army like the ROK, we are going to show them who is the best army in the world with a real show of force. We are going to be launching every flyable aircraft in our fleet at one time tomorrow. We have a fleet of 24 aircraft of which only about 6 are grounded. YEAH! Get Some! Just imagine this but bigger and better.
I am quite excited about this. Very awesome picture opportunity.
I also have some pictures of the sunsets here lately. I don't think I have ever seen sunsets like these back home. It is awesome to see God's creation like this.
I am going to try to post pictures of the mass takeoff before I leave on Sunday, but if I don't I hope everyone has a great week.
4 comments:
That will be so cool to watch.
Have a great time. Those are some beautiful sunsets!!
Those are beautiful sunsets and I know you will really enjoy seeing all those aircraft flying. I'm looking forward to some exciting posts when you come back!
Wow those sunsets are beautiful. I think you got some special shots. We have great sunrises and sunsets here but those are by far exceptional
I love those sunsets - they are beautiful~
Post a Comment