For those of you wondering, no we did not get into any trouble for any of this. As soon as we found out where we were and that we were not going to make it back we called our platoon sgt. and let him know what was going on. We called him several times throughout the night to let him know what was up. Nothing happened to us and we made it back safe. We did get some harassment from everybody at the shop this week though.
4 comments:
I am glad that you didn't get into any trouble!! I love the picture!
Glad you didn't get in any trouble and I'm not surprised you were harassed by the other guys!
Well at least they were understanding, that is a plus in your favor..
Well of course you got harrassment! That was pretty funny! Well after finding out no court marshall or anything! What an adventure!
Post a Comment