Saturday, May 30, 2009

100 Posts

100posts So this is my 100th post. I don't have anything witty to say so I will leave it short today. The gunnery is not going to well. I will post more info on that though once it it over. I have seen lots of other blogger's do a little Q & A segment on there blogs for certain occasions so I decided to do that. If you have a question post it in the comments and I will post the answers to them next week. Otherwise hope your week and weekend have been going better then mine.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on 100 posts! I guess my only question is if you were not in the army what would you do for a career?

Mari said...

Wow - I can't believe you've done 100 posts! I've read each one of them and enjoyed them all.
Hmmm - questions? I think I know all the answers! How about this?
1) Do you miss your Mom?
2) What things in the army live up to your expectations and what do not?

Cheri said...

Congrats on 100!
That bugger Mari took my question so now I'll have to come up with another one. Hmmmmmm........
OK- is it harder than you thought living away from family?

Melissa said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!
I would like to know what your favorite part of being in the military is?

Terri said...

Wow!! 100 posts - I can't believe it.
Are you glad you're not in Korea right now?

Zaankali said...

Woo Hoo. Congratulations!

So is Army food as bad as all the "army songs" make it out to be?

Rebekah said...

congrats on 100

A Stone Gatherer said...

Congrats Andy! Sorry the gunnery is not going well! Here is my question: Are you looking at the Army as a career, or only short term?

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 100th post aren't you glad your Mom got you started blogging?? Thats not my question... I haven't really got a good one but so far how do you like Colorado???

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hey Andy, it make look girly and you don't have to post about it, but I gave you an award!