The weather has finally cleared up enough so that I could wash my Jeep and take some half way decent pictures of it. So here it is. My (new to me) 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4.
There you go. Now I am going to bed because I'm tired.
it's purty! We're getting a white mini van any day now! Have fun with your jeep, just don't go 4 wheeling up a mountain!
It looks great Andy- what a nice vehicle. Hope it serves you well.
Nice looking Jeep Andy, you made a good choice!-Chris
Very nice! I must admit that I am pretty jealous, I've always wanted a jeep! Have fun with it! :)
It's a great looking vehicle! Hooray for a nice set of wheels!
It is a very nice looking Jeep!!
Very nice looking jeep you picked out!! It will get you where you want to go I'm sure.
Very sweet ride. Just remember - no using it to pick up chicks unless you're back home with it! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
it's purty! We're getting a white mini van any day now! Have fun with your jeep, just don't go 4 wheeling up a mountain!
It looks great Andy- what a nice vehicle. Hope it serves you well.
Nice looking Jeep Andy, you made a good choice!
-Chris
Very nice! I must admit that I am pretty jealous, I've always wanted a jeep! Have fun with it! :)
It's a great looking vehicle! Hooray for a nice set of wheels!
It is a very nice looking Jeep!!
Very nice looking jeep you picked out!! It will get you where you want to go I'm sure.
Very sweet ride. Just remember - no using it to pick up chicks unless you're back home with it! :)
Post a Comment