Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday Presents

You all now a few weeks ago was my birthday. Well this week I actually got my birthday presents from Mom, Dad, Heather, and Laura and Aaron. I was shocked at the amount of stuff I got from all of them, which included a lot of treats.

100_0730 - Copy Here is the box I got from Laura and Aaron. Everything was wrapped up all nice. How cute.

100_0732 And the contents of that wonderful box. You better believe I laughed my head off watching that DVD too. Will Ferrell is the best. 100_0734 And Here is the box from Mom, Dad, and Heather and the contents . . .

100_0735 If you were wondering, No I don't need prilosec, that is actually a DVD that came in a prilosec box I guess. And that piece of paper in the back is the color my parents just painted the kitchen.

Needless to say I am going to be busy for a while watching movies, reading magazines and getting fat off of all the food I just received. Thanks to my entire family for the wonderful presents. I love it all.

Hope everyone has a great day. Andy 

11 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad you liked your presents! You deserved everything you got and you're lucky you got that DVD because I almost kept it for myself! :) Keep your eyes always ready on your mailbox... :)

Cheri said...

When I saw the wrapping paper, I knew that top box was from Laura!
You got some really nice stuff.
Enjoy those cookies!

Terri said...

What great stuff. That is the best kind of mail to get. Glad it all arrived safe and all in one piece!

Enjoy.....

Melissa said...

Looks like someone's spoiled ;)

Heather said...

I am glad that you liked everything! Enjoy it all!

Mari said...

I can't believe you got it already! Heather thought it was funny to wrap your present in pink paper. The DVD in the prilosec box was on Nascar and was a freebie we got at work - I though you might enjoy watching it.
Did your other package arrive yet?

Robert said...

Glad you liked the stuff. Your mother had such a laugh about the paint color paper.

Unknown said...

I think you are well liked by many of your family members!!! Nice presents for sure

Dena said...

you said how cute! hehehehehe! That is a LOT of good loot! I was wondering about the prilosec - but figured you needed that at home since the fam is a pain in the indigestion!

Have fun with all the stuff!

Shelly said...

Andy, that is nice of your family to do that for you. From all the things that I have read, I know that you all love each other very very much. You have an awesome family. I know your mom really well.

AlaneM said...

I love that your parents sent you the color they painted the kitchen. You can't get more homey than that I guess :)
Happy belated birthday!