Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm So Honored

                     i-love-you-this-much-award4

I am so honored. Today I was giving my first award from my mom over at My Little Corner of the World. Thank You Mom, I love you that much too.

I am new to this whole blogging thing so I don't really know how to handle this whole thing. I don't know if I'm supposed to give a speech or something to go along with it. Um . . . Ok first off I would like to thank my mom for graciously awarding this to me. I am so honored. Secondly I would like to thank all my readers who make this blog possible. Thank you to all my sponsors and I would especially like to thank, Oh wait is there like a time limit on my acceptance speech where if I go over the time I get set on fire or attacked by a wild bear. I guess just to be safe I will wrap it up here.

Pretty much everyone who's blog I read has already been awarded this so I guess if you read my blog I would like to pass this award to you. Thanks for reading even though it can be boring at times.

Have a great day. Andy

9 comments:

Cheri said...

Your blog isn't boring at all!
You've got sponsors huh- I'm impressed!

I never realized quite how much you and Laura were alike- you have very similar writing styles- love it!

Terri said...

I'll agree with Cheri - you and Laura do write alike. And no, your blog isn't boring, otherwise none of us would read it!
I'm so impressed that you've received a reward already; even if it is from your mom!

Mari said...

I'm never bored reading your blog - of course I'm your Mom, so I guess you'd expect that! I am impressed that you have sponsors already!

Robert said...

I put that boy in diapers thru ACU's I believe that should make me one of his top sponsors!

Unknown said...

How nice Andy, you have a great blog and I really enjoy reading yours and all of your family members. Congrats!!!

Dena said...

Dude - you are FUNNY!!!

(you are funnier than laura) don't tell her I said that!

congrats on the award! and GREAT speech!

Anonymous said...

Andy, we agree with all the comments here! Love your blog. Funny stuff. Great speach. Since Laura's blog fizzled out, it's wonderful to have yours! Oh, and Karla thinks you're just trying to keep us all sidetracked with this "funny trivia stuff" so we don't know the real mission over there. Hmm ... there's merit in that sentiment. :) Stay safe, etc.

Anonymous said...

The tales of a godly young soldier are always worth reading.
God bless you and keep you safe.

Laura said...

Your blog is never, ever, ever boring! I laugh every time. And it's funny how they said we write alike because after your last post I was telling Aaron that it's funny how you and I have the same sense of humor and way of talking. I think you might be a ditch baby too if I was! :) Love ya!