Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update

I' just wanted to post a quick update. I haven't really had the chance to update my blog recently. I am sorry about that. Between crazy hours working and the internet not be cooperative all the time it is hard to get a post on. I am working on it though. I have a few things to post about hopefully by this week. But right now, I am going to bed.

Andy

6 comments:

Dena said...

you are doing SOOOo much better than I thought you would be doing! you rest and relax and we will all be waiting PATIENTLY for you to make an encore!

Terri said...

We'll let you take a day off, now and then. Occasionally I take one off too.

Anonymous said...

SO good to hear from you! Heard on news today that the SKoreans still very upset about US beef imports. Stay safe over there!!

Next package nearly ready to ship. You're gonna LOVE this one. Just have to write the letter. :)

Keep the Faith, Godspeed, etc.

Cheri said...

It's ok- we all take days, or weeks-if you're laura or heather!!!

Glad you're doing well. Have you received our letters yet??

Mari said...

It's okay - you've been doing great! We'll just wait patiently for the next post. :)

Melissa said...

Take your time...I'm sure you're keeping busy. I'm looking forward to another update though :)