Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Close

l_a43c66ae1f9f4846b8aa278901c494f0 I figured I would give you all a update about what has been going on here lately. For starters we are not flying anymore, which is good because that means that nothing breaks. Or so you would think. Basically we are just doing the last of our maintenance and fixing what was broken. Other then that we are packing up shop. Our plan for tomorrow is to have almost 90% of our shop packed up.

Our advance party leaves Korea on the 2nd. But they are the ones who have to be in CO early to receive the aircraft. As for me, I am just counting down the days. I am also in the process of making a video of my all the things I have done in my time here. I hope to have that done and posted by the time I leave, but it may end up being after that. Anyway, hope everyone has a great day.

6 comments:

Terri said...

Can't believe it - it's getting so close! Don't break anything!!

Heather said...

We are counting down the days too!!

Cheri said...

Just a bit more than 2 weeks-can't wait!!!

Mari said...

Nice picture! You guys are crazy! Can't wait for those 16 days to pass!

Unknown said...

Your Mom and I were talking about you today. She thinks she is getting some time off work to spend with you... If I agree to work for her!!! Seriously she is really excited and can't wait for you to get home.

Robert said...

Nothing is breaking there but just think about all the stuff that can break on the way to Fort Custer!