Once again it has been almost a week since I posted last. I'm sorry. I have been working a ton lately. Last weekend we had a gunnery which is were the pilots fly down to a range and shoot some rockets and their 30mm cannon for practice. So most of the company went out to the field but I was one of those that got to stay back. Because of that I would go into the shop around noon and we would fix anything that was broken when a helicopter came back. Often I wouldn't get back in my room till 10-11:00 at night. But it wasn't to bad, and I learned some good stuff.
I have to say thank you first of all to my wonderful family over at just another day in paradise and terri and her talk for a wonderful package I received in the mail. Lots of things to keep me entertained. Thank you very much.
I also have to say thank you to whoever sent me this
I am assuming it was someone who reads my blog because it came from Washington and I don't know anyone from Washington personally. So whoever it was thank you very much. It looks like a really good book. I can't wait to read it.
Have a great day. Andy
5 comments:
What nice things to get! Heather says that book series is really good, so enjoy it!
You're very welcome and how cool to get a book from someone you don't even know!!
Wow, you get more presents in the summer then at Christmas I think...Very nice
Wow - that's super fun! A surprise surcie!!! someone thinks you are blogalicious!
Glad you liked it all. You will love that series by ted dekker! It's great.
Post a Comment