Monday, August 25, 2008

I Guess I Have Some Explaining To Do

100_1278

So everyone wondered what I had on my head in my last post. To answer all of the questions it is something that I received in a package from my parents recently.

It is a simple ball by day . . .

100_1296

But it has a very spiky alter ego when it gets flipped inside out.

100_1297

It can be used for entertainment of all sorts.

100_1299

And mom this picture is for you. It makes a nice nose muff, however it smells of rubber.

100_1304

Yea, Laugh it up everyone. I'm here for your entertainment.

8 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

What a riot!! I can just imagine your mother sending that to you with all kinds of images in her head!! :)

Mari said...

I appreciate the entertainment - that's why I swnt it. Wait till you see what I got for the next package!

Melissa said...

You are hilarious! I am just cracking up here! :)

Terri said...

I'm so happy that you found your purpose in life!

Heather said...

That is great! I am glad that you finally realize that you are only here for our entertainment!

Robert said...

Sweet mercy...

Unknown said...

You are most entertaining all right!!!! I told your Mom "he is certainly his mother's son"...LOL

Anonymous said...

Wait ... there was something odd about your hair last time? Hmmm, must go back and look ....