For those of you who don't know what korenglish is you can check this out. Basically it is when the Koreans want to translate something but get it wrong. I only have a few pictures of them today.
What exactly happens when you get towered?
I bet that took a while to do.
This is more just a funny sign then anything else.
Well, I though I had more signs then that but I was mistaken. I am always on the lookout for signs like this so hopefully there will be more to come.
8 comments:
I absolutely love the last one!!!
I am looking forward to the next installment of this series!
That last sign is so funny. Sometimes pictures tell more than words.
Those are good. I always love seeing these kind of things!
But why is the guy in the chair getting tinkled on?
Yeah!!! Someone to carry on the Korenglish tradition! I especially love the last one, and I know EXACTLY where that bakery is in Songtan...oh the memories...
Just to funny, I'm laughing out loud at the last one. I saw some like that about China and the olympics but didn't save them.
Those are hilarious! I laughed when I saw that last one! :)
That is pretty funny. I do like the last one - you wouldn't see that in America! Can you just imagine the outcry!
Post a Comment