I don't have anything real special to say today. Friday it will just be my squad leader (who was at ait with me) and I will be the only ones holding down the shop. No it's not because I got in trouble. Last week 2nd and 3rd squad worked on the weekend so to compensate they get Friday off, then next week we swap. There shouldn't be much to do but a few inspections so it shouldn't be a bad day, just long. Other then that there is not a whole lot going on.
Here was my view out the window this morning.
It was a perfect day today. Clear skies, mid 70's and a slight breeze. Perfect weather for working onside. Hope the weather is like that back in the states for everyone today.
8 comments:
Do you need us to send you some american shampoo? It seems whatever you're using is doing odd things to your hair ;) (jk) Anyway, that's a pretty neat view to see everyday!
Is that some kind of combat head gear??? It's most interesting.
You scared me there for a moment- I thought you really did something to your hair!
Umm- no it's not in the 70's- it's in the 80's-boooo.
Can't wait for the 70's!
It's kind of warm here and supposed to be muggy tomorrow.
I think you should explain that goofy thing you have on your head - people are going to wonder about you! (actually, they probably already do!)
Please, you're not doing drug testing again! What ever they gave you did not help your hair!
I personally love the new look! It goes great with the army camo :)
yes, whats with the green head
Is that some sort of Korean hat? I bet Dong Joo would have worn it!
Post a Comment