Well, I am back from my long and very unwanted blogging vacation. I was none too pleased when my computer took a nosedive on me. I ended up buying a new one. A Sony Vaio to be precise. Although it is not the same as my old Gateway it has many nice features.
Anyway. I know I have so much to tell you all, but I can only remember a few things. Things like my hatred for the geek squad, going to the range, a trip into Seoul, and even a formation at 2:00am. Good times. But unfortunately I have some other stuff I have to do, so this is all you, my faithful readers, get for now. I just wanted to let you know I am back. Yay!
3 comments:
Welcome back Andy!
that's good, i'm excited to hear about the geek squad, sounds interesting
Goodie, I'm glad your back, it sounds like your busy.. So fill us in when you can.
Post a Comment