Friday, October 24, 2008

For Sale . . .

For sale: mint condition convertible. Great for those of you who like to drive with the wind in your face. There is some mild damage to the body however so I am willing to take offers.

100_2184

Before we left Kunsan last week we were waiting for some crew chiefs to finish fixing a broke aircraft. The bus was parked next to the airfield and the fire department. There were many other vehicles parked out there for the fire department to practice using the jaws of life on. So being bored we decided to take some crazy pictures in them.

100_2180 

100_2181

100_2182 

This was just another vehicle that was parked on post. I don't know what's in the water there that the air force is drinking that would make them do this.

100_2175

7 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow- you really know how to find the good deals don't you. Must be that dutch blood in you!

Mari said...

That's a nice bunch of vehicles!

Unknown said...

Oh they just need a little bit of work!!! You guys do find strange ways to entertain your selves

Heather said...

Looks like you guys found some great vehicles and had a bunch of fun in the process!

Robert said...

That last one is what you call "Urban Camo".

Rebekah said...

I think I should check our carfacts.com before I ever buy a car from you

Laura said...

Wow - those are some keepers. I'll take the painted one!