Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stupidity At It's Finest

This is a clip from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I love the reporters expressions. I don't know how people that are as stupid as this have made it though life without seriously hurting themselves. It amazes me.

I guess all I can add is Hooah, Daily Show, Hooah.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

OK- the only thing I can say to that is that they are a bunch of morons!
That is unbelievable!

Mari said...

It is simply incredible. I know I wouldn't have as much restraint as that reporter!

Unknown said...

I can't believe there are people (if that is what you want to call them) who actually act that way..
They have obviously fried their brains.. That is sad.

Heather said...

Wow, I don't even know what to say to that. People can be idiots!

Laura said...

Wow - that is hysterical until you realize that these idiots are actually that stupid.

I think that people should have to take an intelligence test to vote anyway. Wow.

Terri said...

How ridiculous - what if there really was an organization that would fight to protect our freedoms?
Hmmm...