I have been in the supply office for the last three days now. I haven't done very much. I moved some furniture around and that's about it. I guess I will be working more starting on Monday. I feel like I'm in prison though because I'm in a big fenced in area just off the flight line where I can see all the Apaches, I just can't reach them.
I am planning to go to the Korean war memorial in Seoul tomorrow (Saturday) so I will be posting pictures of that next week. Hope everyone has a good weekend and Happy Halloween.
6 comments:
That is so frustrating!! Hopefully the time you have to spend in the supply office will go by quickly! Can't wait to see the pictures! Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!
they're lucky to have you!
Just keep rearranging the furniture and maybe they will get sick of that and send you back outside. Happy Halloween to you too!!
Happy Halloween. Hope you have a good time in Seoul!
I'm sorry Andy- I hope things improve soon.
Have fun at the museum!
Hope you still could have fun at the war memorial!
Post a Comment