Monday, October 13, 2008

Sorry

I am going to be gone again for the next 4 days. I am once again going to the field because the pilots want to do a little of this.

ApacheHellfire They didn't think shooting the gun and rockets was enough. Now they want to shoot some Hellfire missiles. It's ok with me though because these aren't just smoke producing. Oh no, these are the real deal. Hellfire missiles are designed to take out enemy armor and they only come in one version. The big boom type. Of course I am taking my camera with me so I am sure I will come back with some more pictures and stories. And since this range is about 5 hours away I get to go on another Chinook ride out there. Hooah!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the video's again.

Heather said...

Sounds like you will have a lot of fun again! I can't wait to hear all the stories you will have and see all the pictures and videos! Have fun!

Mari said...

Wow - Can't wait to see these pictures, Stay away from the open areas of that Chinook!

Robert said...

Have a great time, and when you hang the missiles the pointy end goes to the front.

Unknown said...

Have a great time but be careful. Take a seat away from the doors.. Maybe you should have a parachute on too, and hook yourself in. Geesh, I sound like your mom...

Terri said...

Waiting for pics when you return!!