Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Noooo!!

I was just told that I am probably going to be moved out of the armament shop for about 2 months to help out in the supply room. This is not a good thing because I was just starting to learn the more technical aspect of my job. I am not very pleased. I guess they needed someone competent to help out in the supply room because they are short handed. I will still be doing PT with armament but won't see them during the day and while they are all having fun working on the aircraft I get to do paperwork.  I know it sounds like a petty problem but I would really appreciate it if you could all pray for me for the next few days until I get everything straightened out and find out what is going on with the whole thing. I will be sure to keep you updated. Thanks.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Sorry Andy- that is a bummer- and no it's not petty!
We're praying for you- we always do!

Heather said...

That's not cool! Although...I can see why they would choose you to help them out, after all - you are the most competent person that they have! I will definitely keep you in my prayers!

Unknown said...

Oh Andy sometimes what we want isn't always what we get. So Sorry for this disappointment,but it just may be interesting. I will be praying for you.

Laura said...

Oh boy - I'm sorry! That's a bummer. The time will go by fast though and then you can be back with your buddies! I'll be praying. Love ya!

Mari said...

We're praying too. I know you were happy to be doing the technical stuff. I also know you will do your best at this, like it or not!

Terri said...

That's a bummer - Hope it works out okay. We're always praying for you!